Nobody has ever gotten a picture of one before they went extinct.
|Alternate forms of Growth||unknown|
Istrees are an extinct Frost-type Complien race.
Nobody knows exactly what an Istree looks like because photos have never been taken of them. They had a simple skeletal structure slightly resembling a pine tree. They most likely took on the appearance of pine trees.
The Istrees became extinct when Volcanoids invaded their isolated civilization. They lived in large societies in an extremely cold temperature (approximately -19 fices). Their buildings were most likely metal frames with ice instead of walls and floors. The remains of Istree buildings have mostly melted, but some buildings have been left unscarred. Archaeological evidence suggests that the Istrees were originally native to Antantrika, but established settlements in the far nothern regions of Complanet. Remains similar to the ones of known Istree sites have been found on Bertyl, suggesting they or a similar Complien species once lived there as well.
- May 7th, 2011: Large cities of metal bars discovered; possibly was inhabited by Istrees.
- May 10th, 2011: Istree fossils found deep within a cold tundra next to heavily charred metal structures.
- November 28th, 2012: More general information about the Istree civilization surfaces (Temperature, building style, etc).
- February 18th, 2013: First complete Istree skeleton assembled.
- October 12th, 2013: Remains heavily resembling those of the Istrees discovered on Bertyl.
- November 19, 2015: Most well-preserved Istree found, little more than a skeleton, but with small amounts of tissue. Sample taken back to Azure Labs.